DINNER FOR 4 HANDS WITH ALEXANDER WULFF – A MICHELIN STAR CHEF WITH RUSSIAN ROOTS.
What is Russian cuisine: a look from two sides – will be the answer at a four–handed dinner at the Blok restaurant with Evgeny Zubov, the chef of the host party, and Alexander Wolf, the only chef with Russian roots awarded a Michelin star.
On July 31, Alexander Wolf, the chef and co-owner of the Troika restaurant (Erkelenz, Germany), arrives at the Blok restaurant for one evening.
The name of the dinner was not chosen by chance – "Clean. The field" is the purity of the product, the purity of the concept and the purity of the thoughts of two adherents of Russian cuisine. Two modern views on one story – popularization and attention to the Russian product. The breadth and vastness of the Russian soul, working with exclusively local products of the North-Western region. Each dish is a little story with a recognizable style of the chef's hand.
Two unique concepts will be combined for one dinner – the chef of the restaurant "Block" Evgeny Zubov and the chef of the restaurant "Troika" Alexander Wolf will offer their author's dishes to the guests, dinner will be prepared in four hands.
The evening will be accompanied by wines from famous Russian wineries INKERMAN, Novy Svet, Divnomorskoye Estate.
1. Watermelon with young cheese and tomato yushka (Evgeny Zubov)
New World Pinot Noir Brut Pink
2. Pike meat with lightly salted cucumber (Evgeny Zubov)
New World Paradisio Brut
3. Okroshka with Kamchatka crab and sorrel oil (Alexander Wolf)
Manor Divnomorskoe Viognye
4. Halibut in the style of "Moscow mule" with radish and string peas (Alexander Wolf)
Divnomorskoe Traminer Estate
5. Venison with gooseberries and Madeira sauce (Evgeny Zubov)
Manor Divnomorskoe Pinot Noir
6. Marbled beef with cabbage and root vegetables sauerkraut in sparkling wine (Alexander Wolf)
Manor Divnomorskoe Merlot
7. Tea sundae (Alexander Wolf)
INKERMAN White Port Wine
July 31 at 19:00
Cost: 4700 rubles
Purchase and booking of tickets: +7 (931) 979-49-84