- RULES FOR PURCHASING GIFT CERTIFICATES FOR A VISIT TO THE BLOCK RESTAURANT
By purchasing a booking certificate for visiting the Blok restaurant, you conclude with the Blok restaurant contract for the provision of booking services on the terms set forth in these Rules.
Booking Certificate – this is a paper or electronic document confirming the right of its holder to receive catering services at the Blok restaurant; for an amount equal to the face value of the certificate.
Blok Restaurant – catering establishment located at the address: St. Petersburg, st. Potemkinskaya, 4, lit. A, 5th floor.
The holder of the booking certificate is provided with:
- the right to visit the Blok restaurant providing guests with a booked table at the date and time agreed in advance with the restaurant reservation service;
- The possibility of ordering food and drinks according to the current menu of the restaurant, including ordering "takeaway".
Ways to purchase booking certificates:
- at the location of the Blok restaurant during its opening hours;
- online at www.blok.restaurant.
In case of ordering catering services for an amount exceeding the face value of the reservation certificate, the indicated difference is payable by the certificate holder based on the receipt provided.
In case of ordering catering services for an amount less than the face value of the booking certificate, the remaining amount is non-refundable.
Validity of the booking certificate – calendar date and time agreed in advance with the restaurant reservation service and confirmed by the individual reservation code.
- PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASING A GIFT CERTIFICATE ON THE SITE WWW.BLOK.RESTAURANT
- To receive services with a booking certificate, you need to fill in your personal data, the number of certificates to be purchased and the planned date of visiting the restaurant in the booking form on the website www.blok.restaurant for feedback from the restaurant representative.
- In the near future, a representative of the restaurant will contact you to coordinate the time of the visit. You will be provided with a unique booking code valid for 30 minutes from the time you receive it.
- You need to enter the unique booking code in the booking form on the www.blok.restaurant website in order to be able to pay for the booking certificate.
- After clicking on the button "Proceed to payment"; the system will redirect and direct you to the payment page of Gazprombank (Joint Stock Company) to enter bank card details and make payment. You will see the payment results on the same page, and they will also be sent by letter to the e-mail you specified.
- After completing the payment procedure, information with a unique booking certificate code will be sent to your e-mail and phone.
The booking certificate is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or another certificate; if lost, it cannot be restored.
The services provided by the booking certificate are provided only upon presentation of it.
You can get information about the cost of a booking certificate on the website www.blok.restaurant, or at the booking service by phone +7 (812) 415-40-40.
- PAYMENT SECURITY
Payment security is ensured with the help of the Acquiring Bank, which operates on the basis of modern protocols and technologies developed by the international payment systems Visa International and MasterCard Worldwide (3D-Secure: Verified by VISA, MasterCard SecureCode). The processing of the received confidential data of the Cardholder is carried out in the processing center of the Acquiring Bank, certified according to the PCI DSS standard. The security of transmitted information is ensured using modern security protocols on the Internet.
- PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
By entering into an agreement for the provision of booking services, you consent to the processing of your personal data received by the Blok restaurant; in the process of purchasing a booking certificate, namely: last name, first name, contact phone number and e-mail address, and if you have given your consent to receive informational messages, you also acknowledge and agree that the Blok restaurant; may contact you by e-mail, sms and telephone in order to inform the buyer about events and events at the Blok restaurant.
The purpose of processing personal data is to provide booking services, and if you have given your consent to receive information messages, the purpose of processing personal data is also to conduct advertising campaigns, market research and study opinions.
You agree that if it is necessary to fulfill the purposes of processing personal data, your personal data may be transferred to third parties to whom the Blok restaurant may entrust the processing of personal data on the basis of an agreement concluded with such persons (including cross-border transfer), subject to the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation on ensuring by such third parties the confidentiality of personal data and the security of personal data during their processing.
During the processing of your personal data, the following actions can be performed both with and without the use of automation tools: collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer ( provision, access), sorting, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
Your consent to the processing of personal data is perpetual and can be revoked by sending a written notice to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Consent to receive informational messages from the Blok restaurant via means of communication (e-mail, telephone, sms) for the purposes of advertising, marketing and opinion research, is also perpetual and can be withdrawn by clicking the "unsubscribe" button, or by sending a written notice to the email address welcome@blokrest. com.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Blok restaurant; in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
191123, St. Petersburg, st. Potemkinskaya, 4, lit. A
F-L OF BANK GPB (JSC) IN ST. PETERSBURG